What PayComm offers
Since 2003, we have been offering payment topics to interested parties with our PayComm knowledge library
- relevant market data (on the German market and a further 33 European markets)
- up-to-date information (News, Medienspiegel, Conference Calendar)
- numerous documents on the changing European payment market and the evaluation of regulatory measures
- Basic information on payment procedures and payment services, card issuing and acceptance, technology and security in payment transactions as well as the applicable national and European regulatory documents for look-up for "professionals" or for the first steps for "newcomers"
The PayComm platform
- is consistently bilingual German and English, so that in addition to the German-speaking D-A-CH area, companies and employees from other European countries can also benefit from access to the content, regardless of whether the respective company language is German or English.
- consists of more than 800 chapters in German and English with a total of over 10,000 individual documents.
- has a clear structuring of the content by means of topic tabs and helps the users to find the appropriate content on the platform via the additional possibility of free text search.
- offers both country reports prepared exclusively for members and users by qualified specialist editors and detailed training documents on the payment topics that can be used directly in the in-house training and further training measures of the respective member companies.
- lives the 4-eye principle in quality assurance by an independent expert advisory board
- has the unique selling point of an independent information platform on payment-related information in Europe through this quality assurance and the principle of competitively neutral and ad-free content.
PayComm e.V. currently has 30 member companies with over 2,000 users in 17 countries across Europe.
Our member meetings and internal
events offer a venue for members to exchange expertise and to strengthen and grow their own industry network.
In order to give external visitors to our website a glimpse behind the scenes, we have specially provided the following "INSIGHTS", a kind of "shop window" of the PayComm knowledge platform.
These "INSIGHTS" show an excerpt of content and structures as well as other services and are intended to give you a first insight into what PayComm could offer you and your company.
The links on the right will take you directly to one of the numerous sub-chapters of our main page "PayComm Insights".